To contact our organization, use the following information.
11 Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2RL
Tel: 0208 133 1177 Email: email@example.com
Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to our users’ privacy, we disclose all of the information we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with the it.
Information is collected for the following purposes.
- Completing an activity or transaction
- Website and system administration
- Research and Development
- Tailoring content according to user interests
- Contact users for marketing
Information we share:
- Your address details are shared with Royal Mail as part of the Recorded Delivery tracking process.
- Your address details, email and text notification details are shared with DPD as part of the delivery, tracking and information process.
If you are concerned about your personal information we collect, contact us using the information contained in this policy.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
The rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our data retention policy is:
Order information is retained for accounting purposes only..
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties other than that necessary for processing and delivering your order.
Our servers automatically collect logs that may record statistical information such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time of visit, web pages requested, etc., and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These usage statistics are are used to improve our websites and maintain site security.
The website collects the following types of information:
- Information about an individual’s characteristics
- Web site issued unique identifiers
- Purchase information
- Web Navigation information
- Computer system information
- Information about interactions with the web site
- Physical contact information
- On-line contact information
Backups and Data Breach Procedures
We store short term (14 day) secure backups of our web site data on our server and long term backups securely on Google Drive.
In event of a data breach at either facility, registered users of the site will be notified by email.