Weight: 57 – 114 gm per pair
Material Coils: 1.2mm high strength steel*,
containing 70% recycled content
Webbing: Polyelastomer*, containing 20% recycled content
IMPORTANT – Never wear Yaktrax indoors. Risk of slipping on smooth floors if wearing Yaktrax. Only for use on packed snow and ice.
Yaktrax Walk ice grips are the most popular ice grips from Yaktrax. Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Easy to put on and take off when entering buildings or vehicles, Yaktax Walks are ideal for commuters, shoppers and other pedestrians who have no choice other than to walk on icy pavements.
Yaktrax ice grips are the ideal way to reduce the risk of slips and falls on packed snow and ice in the urban environment.
- Yaktrax Walk ice grips are made out of an injection moulded thermal plastic elastomer designed for easy on and off.
- Extremely light weight, between 45gm and 95gm depending on size.
- The 1.2mm steel coils are protected against rusting and hand-wound to give you 360 degrees of traction on ice and snow.
- The steel coils include 70% recycled material, making them eco-friendly.
- When you walk in the Yaktrax Walk, every step you take places hundreds of biting edges in direct contact with the ice beneath your feet to help prevent slips and falls on icey surfaces.
- Yaktrax Walk ice grips can be worn in temperatures as low as -41 degrees farenheit.
- The patented design of the Walk makes it a unique solution to walking on packed snow and ice.
- The outer band conforms to the length and width of your boot or shoe.
- The high strength horizontal coils provide forward and backward stability. The vertical coil pattern provide side-to-side stability.